In 2021 CHANNEL 5 in association with Doha Music Lovers Group would like to invite everyone who enjoys singing and would like to participate in the prestigious Channel 5 – VOICE OF WORLD (Online Singing Contest).
We are a platform for the global online singing contest, exclusively for Hindi and Telugu songs. It is a contest which is the first of its kind.
We break the shackles of geographical regions, proximity, and physical presence and ensure you are at the right place at the right time by creating a space for your musical talent. A contest that lets you participate by singing from the comforts of your home!
We shall connect aspiring singers to the magic world of ‘Music Lovers.’
Let’s Enjoy the Music together!
- Prominent singers/artists from Doha, Qatar along with other well-known dignitaries will screen the entries in auditions for the preliminary rounds and select candidates for the online singing contest.
- Contestants who are shortlisted in the preliminary rounds will be moved to the next round.
- Winners from semifinals will compete for the title in the Grand Finale.
- The judge’s votes along with audience poll votes will be combined to decide the qualifying contestants and the winners of the contest. The ultimate final decision will be of the judges and no arguments of any kind will be entertained in the decision making.
- If anyone gets maximum audience votes inspite of not singing well, then the judges panel reserves the right to overrule it.
- The submitted vocals of the participating singers will be judged by a Jury appointed by Channel 5 & Doha Music Lovers Group. The awarded marks will be calculated 50% from Judges panel & 50% from online voting. The Internet community can also participate in online voting.
- The Judges decision will be final and can’t be challenged in any way. Voice of World is a contest meant to discover, and ultimately empower, aspiring new artists. The Finalist who receives the highest number of public votes along with Judges votes will be the Contest winner.
- Voice of World 2021 title winner will receive a prize of Rs. 50,000 and the second position contestant will receive a cash prize of 30,000 and third position contestant will receive cash prize of Rs. 20,000.
- The winner may also get a chance to sing in a Video Music Album, which will be produced by Channel 5, Doha, Qatar.
- You will get registration confirmation details once you fill the registration form on our website www.voiceofworld.co.in followed by payment of registration fee. Our team will get in touch with you and will send you the confirmation of registration either by email or whatsapp.
- June 13, 2021 will be the last date to receive the audition videos for prequalifying rounds.
- As we will be having limited slots, so contestants will be accepted on first come first serve basis. So please don’t wait till end of the date and try to submit your registrations along with specified fee asap and reserve your place.
- Please wait until you get this confirmation email with instructions on submitting the video song and the date for video submission. Then you can start recording your video.
- For the sake of clarity, once the Promotion begins and Entrants are confirmed, organizer may request any additional Submissions at its sole discretion. Entries must be submitted at www.voiceofworld.co.in All videos that meet the Promotion guidelines for content uploaded during the Submission period will be judged in a reasonable manner and within a stipulated period of time, as per the discretion of the organizer.
- Submission Period. Promotion opens for submissions of digital video and music content relevant to the purpose of Promotion (“Submissions”) on or about 1st May 2021 at 12:00 AM Central Standard Time and closes for initial submissions on 13th, June 2021 at 11:59 PM Central Standard Time (the “Submission Period”).
- Eligibility and Validity. In order to enter the Promotion, Entrant must follow and be eligible according to terms of this Agreement. Entrant must fill out official form on Web Portal with full legal name and valid email address currently in use. If email is invalid or not in use, Entrant may be disqualified. Entrant agrees to share any relevant information with organiser in order for Channel 5 to determine Entrant’s eligibility. All Submissions must meet the eligibility requirements of this Agreement in order to be deemed a completed Submission. Entrant may be required to provide Channel 5 with proof that Entrant is the sole registered account holder of the email address associated with Submission, and that Entrant is eligible to participate in Promotion. No third-party Submissions or submissions through a sweepstakes service or other automatic entry method including, but not limited to, like for like and hired foreign or domestic workers is permitted. Mail-in Submissions are not allowed. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed, hired or the like entry methods will void all Submissions by such methods. Only eligible entries received in compliance within the Promotion Period will be eligible for voting. For purposes of this Agreement, receipt of an online entry occurs when Channel 5 servers record the entry information upon Entrant’s completion of the Promotion entry steps above. Any automated computer receipt (such as a “thank you” message or one confirming delivery of entry) does not constitute proof of actual receipt by Channel 5 of a Submission. No automatic, programmed, robotic, hired workers or similar means of entry are permitted. Channel 5 reserves the right to disqualify any individual for using any such methods, or any other method not listed here that is inconsistent with this Agreement. For the sake of clarity, Channel 5 reserves the right to disqualify any individual for any reason whatsoever related to method of entry for Submission. Channel 5 is not responsible for technically corrupted or garbled entries (which will be disqualified) or for problems of any kind related to method of entry, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in immediate disqualification from the Promotion.
- Submission Restrictions. All Submissions must meet the following requirements: (1) must be in a video format; (2) must be accompanied by Entrants picture, social media profile, email address, full legal name, artist name (if applicable), and an artist background synopsis, no greater than 3,000 words; (3) must be submitted without any watermarks; (4) must be an original work not a cover song or previously submitted in a similar contest of any kind; (5) song must be sung either in Hindi or Telugu language and only it should be from the movies; (6) Artist may be an “amateur” musician or vocal artist (for the sake of clarity, amateur may be freely defined by Channel 5 to further purpose of Promotion, but generally means any person who is not signed to a record label or other professional services to produce music) or can be “Professional” who is signed to a record label or other professional services to produce music But IF “Professional” you must mention your affiliation in your bio area so that you may be paired with comparable contestants in the battle features; (7) must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights including, but not limited to, privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or material that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement; (8) must not in any way disparage Channel 5, or any other person or party affiliated with the Promotion; (9) must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, demeaning, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous; (10) must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, sexism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation/identity or age; (11) must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations of the country where Submission was created; (12) must not contain or espouse obscene or offensive conduct, extraordinarily dangerous acts, or reckless acts.
Judging Parameters will be based on the following 10 points:
|1||Throw of voice||5|
|3||Singing in Pitch/Shruti||15|
|4||Singing of Composition||10|
|5||Maintaining Rhythm/Laya & Taal||10|
|6||Pronunciation of lyrics||5|
|7||Mood and Expression||10|
|9||Creativity – Improvisation within the Raga structure||15|
|10||Overall impact – winning component||10|
For any other queries, please write to email@example.com
- This is an opportunity for all the people who can sing in Hindi and Telugu languages. Anyone from any part of the world can participate.
- Its not a TV Program but will be telecasted on Channel 5 YouTube, Facebook or Instagram platforms.
- Prize money awards for the top 3 winners in Indian Rupees:
1st Place – Rs. 50,000;
2nd Place – Rs. 30,000;
3rd Place – Rs. 20,000
- Anyone of any age can participate in this Voice of World online singing competition.
- Hindi & Telugu Language Movie Songs only
- Participant certificates will be given for all participants in Digital form.
- Important Dates: The Registration Starts on 30th April 2021 and will close on 6th June 2021.
- Participants to pay registration fee and to send their video of the song before 6th June 2021 for auditions. Audition entries due by June 6, 2021 For more details & Registration https://www.voiceofworld.co.in/ Rules and Regulations; Terms & Conditions https://www.voiceofworld.co.in Any Questions- Send an Email firstname.lastname@example.org
|People Residing in India||INR||250|
|People Residing in Rest of the World.||USD||7|